Before writing content, you’ll have to decide what terms you want to be found for. You’ll have to get inside people’s heads and find out what words they use while searching. Eventually, you can use exactly these terms in your content and make sure you start ranking for them. Keyword research is the first step in SEO copywriting and an essential part of any SEO strategy. In this ultimate guide, I’ll guide you through the many steps in keyword research.
- What is keyword research?
- Why is keyword research important?
- Executing keyword research
- Step 1: what is your mission?
- Step 2: make a list of keywords
- Step 3: construct landing pages
- Long term keyword strategy
- The importance of long tail keyword strategy
- Multiple focus keywords
- Conclusion on keyword research
As published in Our Partner’s Website